Monday, August 5, 2013

If Two or More Agree...

*Update 8/7...At the VERY last minute, Sasha called and changed his mind!! He wants to be adopted and is ready to come home with Nicole. If you never believed in the power of prayer, you should!! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!

*Update 8/6...Thank you to all who have prayed for Nicole and Sasha. He has decided to stay in Ukraine. While this is not the outcome we all had hoped and prayed for, we know that the Lord has a plan that is far greater than we can imagine. Please continue to pray for this sweet boy when he comes to mind. Thank you friends. 


I must start out by saying that I am completely blown away by the response I have received about sweet Anya. When I wrote the post early Friday morning, I was hoping and praying that my close friends and family would share it, and that a few hundred people would commit to praying for her. I so underestimated you all!

Within 48 hours, Anya's blog post had been viewed 3,000 times!!! At this moment, it has been viewed 3,700 times and counting! I am just so in awe at the love and support that is being poured out for this sweet girl. I have received several emails from families that are very interested in learning more about her, and that are prayerfully considering adopting her. Thankful does not come close to describing how I feel about each and every one of you that has chosen to share her story, pray for her, and for those that are praying over her right now about her joining their families. I feel very hopeful and confident that Anya's forever family is out there, and I will look forward to updating you all when I have more news:) In the meantime, please continue to pray for Anya, and others just like her that are longing for a family to call their own. 

I must now humbly ask you to join me in praying for a sweet friend of mine who is currently in Ukraine, working hard to bring 3 aging out boys home with her. Nicole has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know, and she has previously adopted 3 beautiful children from Ukraine. 

One of the boys she is hoping to adopt has decided in the last few days that he cannot come home with her. He tells her that he must stay in Ukraine, but his heart and actions are telling her a completely different story. This sweet boy loves Nicole, and he loves her family. He has only until TOMORROW MORNING to change his mind and agree to be adopted. You guys, this is literally his last chance of ever being placed in a family. The bible states in Matthew 18:19, "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in Heaven". Would you please join me in praying for Sasha, that he will change his mind, and that he will make the right choice to be adopted into a loving family so that he can have a wonderful future? Would you commit to covering him in prayer over these critical next 24 hours? I learned first hand while in Ukraine, that while the obstacles may seem insurmountable, the power of prayer can overcame any and all obstacles.

Please share this post if you feel led, and pray, pray, pray for Nicole and Shasha! To read more about Nicole's journey please click here
Thank you in advance for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment